DANCEmix with CDA
- Week 1: June 13 to 17 (WAITLIST)
- Week 2: June 20 to 24
- Week 3: July 11 to 15
- Week 4: July 18 to 22 (WAITLIST)
- Week 5: July 25 to 29
- No Camp June 27 to July 8
|$550 per week|
|$25 off per week for 2+ weeks|
|5% discount per sibling|
- Location: 65 Beverly Street, San Francisco at Temple United Methodist Church
- Camp Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Ages: 5 to 10 (we provide challenges and modifications for different age groups)
- Warm It Up A typical week includes incorporating different dance styles: Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary — from cardio to conditioning, stretching to across the floor.
- Break It Down Explore elements of dance and production by experiencing the role of writer, designer, director, and performer.
- Dance It Out Collaborate with peers, choreograph with your teacher, and create staged scenes for a full video production.
- Bring It In Watch and review while artists take a bow.
- Food: a lunch & two snacks
- Drink: water bottle labeled with name
- Supplies: a towel for seated floor stretches
- Dress Code: mask, sturdy shoes & layers for weather
The mission of CANVAS Dance Arts is to provide an inclusive, positive environment that helps students grow and develop a passion for the performing arts.
Camp Address: 65 Beverly Street, San Francisco, CA